Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Antepenultimate day.

In 48 hours, I will be walking down the aisle.  Hoo boy!  I made Bride and Groom signs for our chairs today.  I think that was the last of my crafts.  Goodness, will I miss making my crafts.  If anyone out there wants care packages filled with crafts, let me know, and I would be more than happy to provide. 

You guys.  I'm on edge, and I'm calm.  I have all these heightened senses, and I'm at peace.  I'm nervous, and I'm ready.  So many things!  It will be so lovely, and it will also be wonderful to have these very dramatic activities over.  I keep feeling like I should be doing things to relax.  Justin is chain-smoking movies.  We just finished Zombieland, and now comes a martial arts feature, where I make my graceful exit.

I guess it's time to pack my overnight(s) bag anyway!  Wish me luck, folks.

No comments: