Another list for you:
- I love that the universal signal for 'go ahead' is flashing one's brights. There has been a lot of pulling over for each other now that we have like .75 lanes per street, and I find this courtesy and the communication thereof completely adorable.
- Isn't it weird to think, in general, that driving involves a significant amount of reading other people's minds?
- The fiance just signed up for Mint! Rob came swing dancing! I am spreading my influence far and wide.
- This one brought to you by the fiance himself: Isn't it kinda stupid that one of our defining characteristics as mammals is having body hair?
- I hate when people don't pick up their feet when they walk. Or just when they walk really heavily in general. Tread lightly, friends. Sprightly.